Bengier Foundation University Scholarship
Office of Student Financial Aid
- For the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 semester, applicants shall be auto-matched based on their general application and may be invited to apply directly if they are qualified*
This scholarship will be awarded for the 2022-2023 academic year. Undergraduate students must enroll FULL-TIME (12 units) during the 2022-2023 academic year to receive the scholarship
- Awarding Department: Office of Student Financial Aid
- Scholarship Intent: To assist continuing SF State undergraduate students financially towards their college education and to help them complete their educational endeavors and reach their professional potential.
1) At least one scholarship will be given to students with a declared major in Mathematics or Physics, History, and Philosophy.
2) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Application.
3) Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Application.
4) Must have a complete financial aid file in order to be considered for this scholarship.
5) Receive LESS than $5,000 in financial aid, excluding loans.
- Major: Any
- Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore,Junior,Senior; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; SF State Undergrad GPA: 3.0; SF State Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Office of Student Financial Aid
- Campus Address: SSB, One Stop Center
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 941324011
- Phone Number: (415) 338-7000
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://financialaid.sfsu.edu/scholarships
- Number of Awards: 15
*_APPLY BY COMPLETING YOUR GENERAL APPLICATION_
- Office of Student Financial Aid