Western Pathologists Quality Assurance Association Scholarship
Health and Social Sciences
Scholarship will be awarded for the Summer semester
- Awarding Department: Clinical Laboratory Science
- Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarships for students currently enrolled in the program which promotes the licensed professional in clinical laboratory science for SF State graduate students. To provide funds to help supplement educational expenses or other items necessary for the program. Applicants must be enrolled as students of SFSU CLS Internship Program with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
1) Write a statement of goals and financial need (why do you need this scholarship).
2) Student must maintain good academic standing to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Major: Single: Clinical Laboratory Science
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: incoming graduate students to the CLS program, CLS internship certificate program students
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad/PBAC: 4 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad/PBAC CUM/SF State GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: Clinical Laboratory Science
- Campus Address: SCI 202
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2332
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://cls.sfsu.edu
- Number of Awards: varies
- Clinical Lab Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education? Please include any family or special circumstance affecting your need for financial aid.