Linda Leary Reliable Caregivers Nursing Scholarship
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Scholarship will be awarded for Spring 2018
- Awarding Department: School of Nursing
- Scholarship Intent: To provide two scholarships of one thousand two hundred and fifty dollars ($1,250) annually for undergraduate students in the School of Nursing within the College of Health and Social Sciences. The scholarships will cover tuition and other expenses associated with their education at San Francisco State.
1) Preference will be given to single-parent students who have children at home while also completing their studies in the School of Nursing.
2) Statement of financial need.
3) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA.
- Major: Multiple: Nursing (Non-RN) – BS, SB, Nursing (Seq Hosp Non-RN) – BS, SB, Nursing RN – BS, SB
- Class Level: Undergrad: Junior, Senior; Grad: 2nd BA
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Must file a FAFSA
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Nursing
- Campus Address: BH 371
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://nursing.sfsu.edu
- Number of Awards: 1
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a statement of financial aid. Why do you need this scholarship? (One page maximum).
- Please write a one-page statement of personal interest in nursing
- Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent resident?