BOMA of San Francisco Foundation Scholarship Fund
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester
Awarding Department: Finance
Scholarship Intent: The purpose of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of San Francisco Foundation Scholarship Fund is to assist promising full-time SF State students pursuing commercial real estate education and career.
1) Applicants must declare Finance in Commercial Real Estate concentration as major.
2) Applicants must have at least 2.70 SF State GPA; 2.65 GPA within the Finance concentration.
3) Applicants must enroll at least 12 units per semester.
4) Graduating seniors in their last semester of attendance enroll must enroll in 6 or less units.
5) Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
6) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Application. Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Application.
Major: Single: Finance in Commercial Real Estate
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior/Graduating Senior); Grad: N/A
Enrollment Status: Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 UNITS or 6 UNITS for graduating seniors; Grad: N/A
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad Cum/SF State GPA: 2.70; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person: Student Services Center
Campus Address: Bus 112
Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
Phone Number: (415) 405-3531
Web page: http://cob.sfsu.edu/scholarships
Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain why you need financial assistance. You must also apply for financial aid using the FAFSA form provided by the SF State financial aid office in order to determine your financial need status. Only applicants deemed by the financial aid office as meeting their financial need criterion are eligible to receive the SF BOMA Foundation Scholarship.
- How did you learn about this scholarship opportunity?
- Announcement in class
- CoB Listserv
- CoB web site
- Email announcement
- Scholarship bulletin board (BUS 112)
- Finance Concentration GPA
- Please list your contributions to SFSU, Finance Department, FAME Student Organization, Commercial Real Estate Industry, or your community, thorugh volunteer services, membership or leadership.
- Have you been awarded other scholarships for next year?
- Don't Know? Please explain
- If your answer is yes, please describe scholarship source and amount you will receive.
- Yes or No
- Please list number of semesters in college
- Will you be a graduating senior in your last semester of attendence?
- If you receive the scholarship will you be either
- a full time student
- a part time graduating senior in your last semester of attendance
- Submit a copy of your resume
- Please explain why you aspire to enter the commercial real estate industry. What steps have you taken to explore this industry?
- Please indicate the Commercial Real Estate courses that you completed. (Check all that apply.)
- FIN 365 Real Estate Principles
- FIN 370 Fundamentals of Real Estate
- FIN 371 Commercial Real Estate Financial Management
- FIn 372 Commercial Leasing and Development
- Show 6 more