Magalios Family Scholarship - Humanities Dept.
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
- Awarding Department: Humanities
- Scholarship Intent: To recognize academically outstanding graduate students with demonstrated financial need pursuing a degree in the department of Humanities.
1) Financial need as described by the student.
2) Must have completed at least 6 units toward the M.A..
- Major: Single: Humanities
- Class Level: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 3 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: Humanities Department
- Campus Address: HUM 410
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1830
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page:http://lca.sfsu.edu/
- Number of Awards: 1
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current SFSU unofficial transcript
- Please request 1st (of 2) confidential letter of recommendation by a Humanities professor
- Please request 2nd confidential letter of recommendation by a Humanities professor
- Please describe the significance of the Humanities BA or MA program to your intellectual and personal development, in 300-500 words.
- While financial need is not a requirement, we will take it into consideration. Please provide a brief statement of your financial need, describing how you are financing your education. If you are receiving financial aid from SFSU, please include the date of your application for financial aid.