Kimball L. Hamberger Scholarship
Science and Engineering
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester
- Awarding Department: Engineering
- Scholarship Intent: To be used for scholarships for Engineering major students on the basis of scholarship, need, and promise in chosen field.
- Criteria: N/A
- Major: Single: Engineering
- Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior), Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 2.75; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: School of Engineering
- Campus Address: SCI 163
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-1228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: http://engineering.sfsu.edu/current_students/financial_and_careers/scholarships_and_fellowships/index.html
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe why you chose Engineering as a profession and your plans within the field after graduation. This essay should also include details regarding your community involvement and academic accomplishments within the field of engineering.
- Please upload your unofficial transcript.
- Submit a list of the courses you plan to take next semester - Fall 2023