Jeff Clavin Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2018 semester
- Awarding Department: Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Scholarship Intent: The intent of this scholarship is for students in need to develop career potential in Hospitality & Tourism Management and award of merit performance in academic and hospitality related experiences.
1) Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.50 on HTM major courses.
2) Participation in the “Taste of the Bay” event.
3) Active career path towards Hotel Management
4) HTM student organizations involvement
5) Submission of a 750 essay describing how, if given unlimited resources and creativity, they would create the ultimate guest experience.
- Major: Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Class Level: HS Seniors: N/A; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 1 UNIT; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Hospitality and Tourism Management Department
- Campus Address: BUS 345
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 405-4148
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://cob.sfsu.edu/scholarships
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- An essay of 750 words describing how, if given unlimited resources and creativity, they would create the ultimate guest experience.