The Sylvan & Donna Kline Guardian Scholars Scholarship Endowment in Memory of Joanne Rae Kline
Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
Scholarship will be awarded for the Spring Semester, students should complete their general application to be matched to this scholarship
This scholarship has been named to honor the memory of Joanne Rae Kline, the daughter of Sylvan and Donna Kline, who empowered others through her advocacy of education.
- Awarding Department: Guardian Scholars Program/EOP
- Scholarship Intent: The Sylvan and Donna Kline Guardian Scholars Scholarship Endowment was established to strengthen and permanently support SF State’s Guardian Scholars Program, with its unique mission and purpose of supporting the needs of college-bound students who are transitioning out of the foster care system.
1) Current Guardian Scholars Program student.
2) Self-reported financial need.
3) Students to provide annual updates.
- Major: Any
- Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 6 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Guardian Scholars Program – Xochitl Sanchez
- Campus Address: SSB 201
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415)405-0546
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://www.sfsu.edu/~eop/gsp/
- Number of Awards: varies
- At least $2,000
- Guardian Scholars Program