United Friends of the Children College Sponsorship Program
Scholarship Intent: Committed to ensuring that current and former foster youth have access to high quality education and the opportunity to pursue their academic goals at four-year colleges and universities.
1) Have an open case with the Los Angeles County foster care system or a suitable placement with the Los Angeles County Department of Probation; OR have recently closed case with ILP Eligibility. This includes Kin-GAP, or ILP eligible legal guardianship or adoption.
2) Must plan to enroll in a non-profit, four year college or university in the Fall.
3) Must be committed to fulfilling their educational goals.
4) Community college transfer students are also eligible to apply.
6) Contact org for additional details.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A