College of Business Veteran's Scholarship - MUFG
Scholarship will be awarded for Fall 2019
- Awarding Department: Business
- Scholarship Intent: Scholarship for Veterans to benefit five (5) veterans with $2,500 each award, and one award per Veteran.
- Criteria: Must be Veteran students in the College of Business.
- Major: Multiple: BS in Business Administration, BS in Hospitality & Tourism Management, BA in Economics, BA in Labor & Employment Studies, Master of Business Administration, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Business Analytics, Executive MBA, MS in Economics
- Class Level: Undergrad: Senior, Graduating Senior; Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 6 UNITS; Grad: 3 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.0
- Contact Person: College of Business Student Success Center
- Campus Address: BUS 112
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Ave, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415)405-0376
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: http://cob.sfsu.edu/resources/undergraduate-advising
- Number of Awards: varies
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- In 250 - 300 words, please state how your military experience has informed your desire to pursue your university degree and your chosen major at San Francisco State University.
- Are you a U.S. Military Veteran?
- Please upload your current SFSU or other institutions academic transcript. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.