Dr. Wan-Lee Cheng Design Innovation, Honors & Merit Award
LIBERAL & CREATIVE ARTS
- Awarding Department: School of Design (formerly Design and Industry)
- Scholarship Intent: Awarded to outstanding School of Design, DES (formerly DAI) students in the areas of honors convocation, design research, social impact and technology innovation.
1) Students are selected through faculty recommendation, affiliations with recognized professional design organizations (AIGA or IDSA) or honors societies, such as the Epsilon Pi Tau (EPT) Beta Beta Chapter, Honors Convocation, EPT outstanding student, CSU Research Competition Award representative.
2) Student receiving the award must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 units in one of the semesters during the academic year the award is given.
- Major: Single: All School of Design majors
- Class Level: Undergrad: Senior/Graduating Senior; Grad: Masters
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 3 UNITS; Grad: 3 UNITS
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
- Citizenship: Any
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad Cum or SF State GPA: 3.0; Grad Cum or SF State GPA: 3.5
- Contact Person: Ricardo Gomes
- Campus Address: FA 317
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2229
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: N/A
- Number of Awards: Varies