Allen Abraham Scholarship Fund
HEALTH AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Awarding Department: Kinesiology
- Scholarship Intent: The Allen Abraham Scholarship Fund is for a full-time undergraduate Kinesiology major and student-athlete. Priority is given to those from the Central Valley of California.
1) Student athlete
2) Preference given to applicants from Central Valley of California
3) Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
4) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Application.
5) Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Application.
- Major: Single: Kinesiology
- Class Level: High School Senior; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Any
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 6 UNITS; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Kinesiology Department
- Campus Address: GYM 101
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2244
- Email: email@example.com
- Web page: kin.sfsu.edu/scholarships
- Number of Awards: varies
- Amount up to $1000
- Supplemental Questions
- SF State Unofficial Transcript
- Personal Essay (500 words) (pdf) -- Why do you want to become a physical education teacher? What influenced your decision to pursue the SFSU Teacher Credential Program in Physical Education? How will this scholarship award help you achieve your goal of becoming a physical education teacher?