Ray Uribe/Associated Students Memorial Scholarship
Educational Opportunity Program
Scholarship awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year
Awarding Department: Educational Opportunity Program
Scholarship Intent: The scholarship will provide financial assistance to deserving EOP students in need of financial assistance.
1) Applicants must be incoming or continuing undergraduate students in SFSU’s Educational Opportunity Program (EOP).
2) Students who meet the AB540 definition are eligible to apply.
3) Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act application.
4) Must have financial need as determined by FAFSA or the California Dream Act application.
Class Level: HS Seniors, Undergrad: Any, Grad: N/A
Enrollment Status: Any
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: N/A
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
GPA: HS GPA: 2.5; Undergrad GPA: 2.5; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person: EOP Office
Campus Address: SSB 201
Street Address: 1600 Holloway, San Francisco, California 94132
Phone Number: (415)338-1085
Web page: http://www.sfsu.edu/~eop
Number of Awards: varies
- up to $1,000.00
- Educational Opportunity Program
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your SFSU student ID #.
- Please provide the full name of your EOP advisor at SFSU. If you are an incoming student please state 'Incoming student - to be determined'.
- How has EOP assisted you in your undergraduate studies at SFSU? If you are an incoming student, how will EOP assist you in your success as a student?
- Please describe how you have demonstrated a serious commitment to helping others through your work, campus involvement and/or community service.
- ESSAY: What are your personal and professional goals? How will earning a college degree help you achieve those goals? (500 word maximum)
- Please upload a current resume (in MS Word or PDF format) which highlights any campus involvement, work/internship experience, extra-curricular activities and community/volunteer work.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (in PDF format) printed on company/organization letterhead from someone who can vouch for your qualifications, character and abilities (e.g. counselor, teacher, mentor or supervisor).
- Please upload, as a PDF document, your current transcript(s). Current SFSU students submit SFSU transcripts only. Incoming transfer students submit trancripts from all previous undergraduate colleges/universities. Incoming high school students submit transcripts from all high schools attended.
- Show 3 more