Transfer Articulation Bridge (TAB) Paul Mendez Leadership Scholarship
GRADUATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Scholarship awarded for the Fall semester
Awarding Department: Graduate College of Education
Scholarship Intent: Scholarship is to recognize the leadership and academic success of Transfer Articulation Bridge (TAB) students who serve as role models in their communities.
1) Current or former TAB students who attended City College of San Francisco or Skyline College who will be attending or are continuing students at SFSU.
2) Financial need determined by written statement.
3) Preference to first generation students.
4) Personal statement detailing service as a role model or their community service.
Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: Masters, Credential
Enrollment Status: Any
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: FULL-TIME
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; SFSU or Cumulative Undergrad GPA: 3.0; SFSU or Cumulative Grad GPA: 3.0
Contact Person: Loretta Seva’aetasi
Campus Address: Burk Hall 244
Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
Phone Number: (415) 338-2389
Web page: http://gcoe.sfsu.edu/current-students/scholarships
Number of Awards: 1
- Graduate College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please answer the following questions.
- Are you a first generation to attend college student?
- Are you a TAB Student?
- What is your cumulative gpa?
- Which Community College did you attend?
- How do you plan to finance your education?
- In 500 words or less, please describe how you are a role model or your service to the community.
- Letter #1: Academic Recommendation
- Letter #2: Additional Academic or Other Professional Reference