Scholarship Intent: The Children’s Scholarship Fund was developed to provide financial assistance for higher education to
children who lost a parent in an air medical or critical care ground transport accident
1) Be enrolled or accepted into an accredited college, university or vocational-technical school.
2) Be a dependent and/or an immediate relative of a medical transport crewmember that lost their life due to an air medical or critical care transport accident. This includes parents, step-parents, legal guardians, and grandparents.
3) Submit a complete application and all required documentation.
4) Scholarships will be awarded on a one-time basis and will not be renewable.
5) Check website for further information.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any