Irvin W. and Velma C. Hartman Family Schol - Psych
Science and Engineering
Scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester
- Awarding Department: Psychology
- Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarships to undergraduate students in the Psychology Department.
- Criteria: Preference will be given to students who plan to pusue a career in Psychology.
- Major: Single: Psychology,
- Class Level: Undergrad: Freshman,Sophomore,Junior,Senior, Grad: N/A
- Enrollment Status: Continuing
- Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: N/A
- Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Must file a FAFSA
- Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
- GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: N/A
- Contact Person: Psychology Department
- Campus Address: EP 301
- Street Address: 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, California 94132
- Phone Number: (415) 338-2167
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web page: Psychology Scholarship
- Number of Awards: varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an essay of no more than 1000 words addressing the following: What are significant factors or events in your life that have affected your desire or ability to attend college? What academic achievements are you most proud of? What are your career goals?
- Submit most current unofficial academic transcript. Please upload the academic transcript.
- Confidential Recommendation Letter