Zonta International Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship
Scholarship Intent: To award women studying business management at the undergraduate or Master’s level who have demonstrated outstanding potential in the field.
1) Contact org for other majors that apply.
2) Must be female.
3) Must demonstrate outstanding potential in the field.
4) Must be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
5) Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are not eligible.
6) Applicants must be nominated by a local Zonta club and mus be living or studying in a Zonta region/district.
7) Previous recipients may not reapply to renew the Scholarship for a second year.
8) Demonstrate initiative, ambition, and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
9) Achieved an outstanding academic achievement during her academic studies including business-related subjects.
10) Enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a master’s program at the time of the application is submitted, applicants must still be attending school to receive this award.
Major: Single: Business,
Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: Masters