Scholarship Intent: To help survivors of partner abuse complete an educational program that is crucial to secure employment and financial stability necessary for independence and self-sufficiency.
1) Must be a woman.
2) Must have survived domestic violence, exhibit strong desire, ability and determination to complete a training and/or academic program.
3) Must be officially accepted into an accredited course of study at a United States institution.
4) Must have a definite plan to use the desired training to upgrade skills for career advancement, to train for a new career field, or reenter the job market.
5) Has sought services from a non-profit, domestic violence agency for a minimum of 6 consecutive months and this agency is willing to act as a sponsor by mentoring and providing support to the student throughout her educational experience.
6) Must demonstrate a critical need for financial assistance.
7) Contact org for additional details;