Washington Hospital Service League Health Career Scholarship
Scholarship Intent: To award students pursuing studies in a health-related field.
1) Must be a resident of Washington Hospital District which includes Fremont, Newark, Union City and Hayward.
2) Be 22 years of age or younger as of December 31st of the year in which application is submitted.
3) Must have been accepted by an accredited school, college or university offering a bachelor or high degree program in a health related field.
4) Must accrue at least 100 hours of volunteer service or work in a health-related field.
5) Must submit letters of recommendation, one each from three of the following: Designee of Volunteer Services, Employer, Counselor/Adviser, Teacher.
Major: Multiple: Nursing, Health Education, Biology,
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any