Scholarship Intent: This scholarship program was created to assist associates participating in the Walmart Lifelong Learning Program and enrolling at American Public University and for associates attending all other accredited institutions of post-secondary education.
1) Walmart accepts applications 4 times a year (once each season). See website for specific dates.
2) Must be employed with any division of Walmart for at least six consecutive months prior to application due date for the award period in which associate is applying.
3) Must have graduated high school or obtained a GED or be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll in college or university upon graduation.
4) Must demonstrate financial need.
5) Award amounts vary depending on institution type. See website or contact organization for specifications.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any