Scholarship Intent: To offer scholarships to deserving students who attended high schools in the City of Merced.
1) Attended a public high school within the city of Merced for a minimum of three years and must have been a resident of Merced County during the period of attendance.
2) 60 college units and/or junior status.
3) Applied for admission to a public/private four-year institution of higher learning in the State of California which is WASC accredited, excluding community or junior colleges.
4) Cumulative GPA of not less than 2.8 and maintain during academic year awarded.
5) Scholarships are awarded by expected family income, employment status, volunteer/extracurricular activities, dependent/marital status, expense of school, and character/ values.