Scholarship Intent: To support Native American students pursuing a higher education in Natural Resources.
1) Must have interest in natural resources, contact council to identify other majors that might apply.
2) Commitment to education, community and your culture.
3) Financial need. Students who have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should attach the Student Aid Report or have the report sent to the ITC office. If it has not been completed, send last year’s report.
3) Must provide evidence of validated enrollment in a federally recognized tribe or Alaska Native Corporation, as established by the US government. A photocopy of your enrollment card, front and back, or Certificate of Indian Blood will suffice.
4) College students must provide proof of their declared major.
5) High school students must also provide documented proof of acceptance to an institution of higher education and a review of college class schedule to verify major before a check is released.