Scholarship Intent: To provide financial assistance to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender Asian and Pacific Islanders for post-secondary education.
1) Self-identified as Asian/Pacific Islander and gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender; (at least 25% API ancestry); and involved in the GLBT community.
2) Graduate from a high school in one of the nine Bay Area counties; Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara County, Napa, Sonoma or Solano.
3) Demonstrated financial hardship.
4) Demonstrated academic promise.
5) Be between the age of 17 and 25 on April 30, 2017