Scholarship Intent: The Swiss Benevolent Society awards scholarships and grants on the basis of need and merit for education above the high school level.
1) Be of Swiss descent by demonstrating that applicant or at least one parent is a Swiss national, registered with the Swiss Consulate General of San Francisco.
2) GPAs vary according to scholarship. Contact org for additional details.
3) Have resided in Northern California in the district of the San Francisco Swiss Consulate for a minimum of three years preceding the date of initial application.
4) Must have applied for or accepted to any accredited institution of higher learning in the US.
5) Some scholarships are based on merit & need. Some just merit.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any