Surety & Fidelity Industry Intern & Scholarship Program for Minority Students
Scholarship Intent: Provides awards of up to $5,000 to outstanding minority students to support their studies in the areas of insurance/risk management, accounting, or business/finance and to encourage their consideration of the surety industry and surety/fidelity underwriti
1) Must be of African-American, Native American/Alaskan Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, or Hipanic ethnic origin.
2) Must be enrolled at an accredited 4-year educational institution.
3) Must have completed at least 30 semester hours, and at least 6 semester hours in the major field.
4) Academic and personal achievement.
5) A commitment to participate in a minimum of six weeks of further internship with a company in the surety/fidelity industry during the summer prior to the renewal school year.