Stephen K. Hall ACWA Water Law and Policy Scholarship
Scholarship Intent: To award a scholarship to a qualified graduate student studying water law and policy or public administration.
1) Must be attending a public or private school located in the US.
2) The award will be based not only on scholastic achievement, but also on the individual’s commitment and motivation to his/her chosen vocation.
3) Financial need will also be given due consideration.
4) Must have undergraduate degree completed by time of award be either part-time or full-time students.
5) Must plan to attend school for entire academic year when scholarship is awarded.
6) Must demonstrate a focus or concentration in the field of water resources.
Major: Multiple: Public Administration, Law and Policy,
Class Level: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: Masters/PhD
Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: 8 units
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person:ACWA Scholarship Program
Contact Person title:
Street Address: 910 K Street, Suite 100 Sacramento, California 95814-3577