Scholarship Intent: To encourage a new generation of scholars from a variety of fields to undertake research relevant to the improvement of education.
1) Contact organization for specific majors that apply.
2) Must be candidates for the doctoral degree at a graduate school in the US.
3) Open to all eligible applicants regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
4) Applications must be made by the individual applying for the fellowship; group applications will not be accepted.
5) Fellows may not accept employment other than as described in the application, nor may they accept others awards without prior approval that would provide duplicate benefits.