Scholarship Intent: To offer scholarships to students who have demonstrated or expressed an interest in the plastics industry.
1) Contact organization for other majors that apply.
2) Good academic standing.
3) Students in either a four-year or a two-year technical program, or a graduate program.
4) Express interest in the plastics industry.
5) Applicants must be majoring in or taking courses that are beneficial to a career in the plastics/ polymer industry.
6) Financial need of applicants will be considered for most scholarships.