Scholarship Intent: Assists women who provide the primary source of financial support for their families by giving them the resources they need to improve their education, skills and employment prospects.
1) Must be female.
2) Financial need.
3) Must be the primary financial support for the family.
4) Currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an undergraduate degree program.
5) Motivated to achieve their educational and career goals.
6) Reside in one of Soroptimist International of the Americas’ member countries/ territories of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guam, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, United State of America, Venezuela.
7) Previous recipient of award, Soroptimist members, employees & immediate family ineligible.
8) Has a social security or tax ID number.