Soroptimist International of Vacaville Scholarship
Scholarship Intent: Soroptomist International of Vacaville, a women’s service organization, is offering scholarships to women who are graduates of a Vacaville Unified School District high school or a resident of Vacaville at the time of high school graduation.
1) Must be currently enrolled as a college freshman or above in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university.
2) Must be working toward a four-year degree or have been accepted/currently enrolled in graduate studies.
3) Must have attained a high school GPA of 3.0 or above.
4) Three letters of recommendation are required. Letters may not be from family members and should be from persons related to your educational or employment endeavors.
5) Consideration will be given to cumulative grade point average, extra-curricular activities and interests and financial need or merit.
Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: Any