Scholarship Intent: The goal of our scholarship fund is to help eliminate one of the leading obstacles preventing single parents and minority students from attending college – the soaring cost of tuition.
1) Must be enrolled at a 2- or 4-year institution or graduating from high school.
2) Must be a resident of the San Francisco Bay Area.
3) Must be a single parent who has legal custody of one or more minor children.
4) Low-income, as defined as having annual household income at or below the 100% LLSIL.
5) Please check website for further information that is needed to complete the application packet.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Yes
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person: Capture The Dream, Inc.
Contact Person title: Scholarship Chair
Street Address: 484 Lake Park Avenue #15 Oakland, California 94610