Scholarship Intent: To award scholarships to students to be used toward their higher education.
1) Open to 11th and 12th grade full-time matriculated students who are attending high schools located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, or home-schooled students between the ages of 16-18 who are residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia.
2) Must write an essay on 1 of 5 essay topics on the book THETEMPEST.
3) Essays must be submitted by an English teacher.
4) Home- schooled students’ essays must be mailed by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of the student, along with a cover letter on the parent/legal guardian’s letterhead that certifies that the student is home-schooled.
5) Contact organization for more details.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A