Scholarship Intent: To assist pre-medical students with the financial burden of applying to accredited U.S. Medical Schools.
1) Must be committed to pursuing a career in medicine and dedicated to serving the Latino and under-served communities.
2) Demonstrate a desire to advance the state of healthcare and education in Latino and under-served communities through leadership in extracurricular activities and/or membership in civic organizations.
3) Personal qualities, Financial need, Academic and extracurricular achievement.
4) Students interested in applying to Allopathic and/or Osteopathic Schools of Medicine are welcome to apply.
5) Student must be attending school or a resident within the LMSA- West region: Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
6) Student must be a dues-paying pre-med member of LMSA-West.
7) Contact organization for further information and/or criteria.