Scholarship Intent: To award scholarships to qualified applicants from universities in the San Francisco area.
1) Must be either enrolled as a full-time student or working and enrolled as a part-time student.
2) Must have completed general college education requirements (usually 2 years) and have declared accounting as your major or area of concentration in a business degree.
3) Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher OR a 3.25 or higher grade point average in accounting courses.
4) Students who already hold a CPA license are ineligible to apply.
5) Prior winners of CalCPA San Francisco Chapter scholarships are ineligible to apply again.
Major: Single: Accounting,
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: Any