Scholarship Intent: To assist students who have attended at least four of the six secondary grade years at a Santa Barbara County school and graduate or receive a GED from a Santa Barbara County High School.
1) Must have attended at least 4 of the 6 years between grades 7-12 at a Santa Barbara County school.
2) Graduate or receive a GED from a Santa Barbara County High School by June of the current academic year.
3) Financial need, potential, and motivation.
4) U.S. citizen or AB540 are eligible to apply.
5) Be planning to attend full time at a Title IV-approved school in the next academic year
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any