Scholarship Intent: To offer scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement.
1) Must be younger than 21 years old.
2) Be a high school senior.
3) Must be a legal U.S. resident.
4) Must be eligible to attend a 2 or 4-year college or university or technical school with a full course of study.
5) Provide verification of enrollment each year at respective accredited post-secondary institution.
6) Must live in a participating local RMHC Chapter’s geographic area.
7) Must demonstrate academic achievement, financial need, and community involvement.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A