Scholarship Intent: To offer college scholarship awards to active Pro Kids members.
1) Applicants must have been an active Pro Kids member in junior and senior years of high school.
2) Applicants must be planning to attend an institute of higher education (a two or four-year accredited college, university, or vocational school).
3) Applicants must be worthy students who have distinguished themselves personally and scholastically.
4) Renewal applicants must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
5) Renewal applicants must complete 20 hours of community service by July 31st, to comply with the conditions of the existing Pro Kids scholarship.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A