Scholarship Intent: Point Foundation empowers promising LGBTQ students to achieve their full academic and leadership potential despite the obstacles often put before them to make a significant impact on society.
1) Proven track record of leadership and community involvement.
2) Strong academic achievement.
3) Working for the betterment of the LGBTQ community.
4) Financial need.
5) must be enrolled or intending to enroll at an accredited college or university based in the Unites States in the fall of 2016. And must enrolled full-time for the full academic year. And must be enrolled in a degree-granting undergrad or graduate/doctoral program.
6) Must be at least a senior in high school.
7) Must be “out” as a person who identifies as a member of the LGBTQ community.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any