Scholarship Intent: To help students prepare for careers in the plumbing-heating-cooling profession.
1) Must be enrolled in an apprenticeship program, community college, trade school, technical school, or 4-year college or university.
2) Please note that the following 2 or 4-year majors are not approved: accounting, architecture, computer engineering, construction- related engineering, electrical engineering, and environmental engineering.
3) Must be enrolled in an approved major directly related to the plumbing-heating-cooling profession.
4) Student must have financial need for the need-based scholarship.
5) Contact org for other majors that apply.
6) Must have not been a previous scholarship winner.
Major: Multiple: Business Management, Mechanical Engineering,
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A