Scholarship Intent: Tillman Military Scholars represent a rich and diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and ambitions, and were selected based on strong leadership potential and a drive to make a positive impact on others through service.
1) Veteran and active duty military servicemembers; spouses of active or veteran servicemembers.
2) Servicemember or spouse seeking assistance to pursue an undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate degree as a full-time student in a public or private, 4-year U.S. based accredited institution.
3) Educational and career ambitions will be considered.
4) As well as record of miltary service (or service as a spouse).
5) Motivation for serving.
6) Documentation of military service and resume will need to be provided.
7) Semifinalists will need to provide financial aid award letter from institution, Student Aid Report, summary from the FAFSA website, and photo highlighting you or your spouse’s military service.
8) Record of personal achievement, demonstration of service to others in the community, desire to continue to serve others and make a positive impact on your community, leadership potential will also be considered.