Scholarship Intent: The NuEnergy scholarship program targets top-performing college students who have a desire to pursue a career in the energy sector.
1) STEM, environmental, business or energy related majors are encouraged, but all majors are eligible.
2) Students interested in applying must have a primary address that is within the PG&E service territory.
3) Must be currently enrolled in college and returning for the 2017- 2018 academic year.
4) Students will be asked to upload unofficial transcripts.
5) Students will be asked to provide the names and current emails of two references.