Scholarship Intent: To advocate for the transportation careers and transportation needs of minorities by awarding scholarship to deserving students.
1) Must have a declared academic major.
2) Applicant must either be resident of Northern California OR must attend college in Northern California.
3) Member of a racial minority group: African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, Native American or Pacific Islander.
4) Students may receive scholarships a maximum of two times from this COMTO chapter.
5) Students awarded must register as a COMTO student members, and $25 will be deducted from the award.
6) Benefits include opportunity to participate in COMTO meetings, mentoring, internships, and COMTO national scholarships.
Major: Multiple: Engineering, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Urban Studies and Planning, Public Health, Communication Studies, Accounting, Finance, Industrial Design (Industrial Technology),
Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, Senior; Grad: N/A