Scholarship Intent: To involve and assist the private sector in expanding educational opportunities and encouraging educational achievement.
1) Attend accredited 2-year or 4-years college or university in the United States.
2) Applicants are judged on scholastic achievements, demonstrated leadership ability, and financial need.
3) Students in an accredited (2) two-year college may apply following their first semester grades or during their second year if transferring to a (4) four-year institution, provided they are committed to a major in accounting throughout the remainder of their college career.
Students in an accredited (4) four-year college may apply for the scholarship for their (2) second, (3) third, or (4) fourth year of studies, provided they are committed to a major in accounting throughout the remainder of their college career.
4) Permanent residents are not eligible with the exception of applicants from Arizona, Legal Residents from Arizona may apply.
5) High school seniors or students not yet enrolled in an undergraduate accounting program are not eligible to receive NSA Scholarship Foundation Awards.