Scholarship Intent: Scholarship awards are presented to NAHN members enrolled in accredited LVN/LPN, associate, diploma, baccalaureate, and graduate nursing programs.
1) Must be NAHN member for at least 6 months.
2) NAHN members can reapply for scholarships if attaining a higher degree.
3) Selection of recipients is based on need and current academic standing.
4) Scholarship recipients are a select group of Hispanic nursing students who demonstrate promise of professional contributions to the nursing profession and who have the potential to act as role models for other aspiring nursing students.
5) Contact organization for further requirements.