Scholarship Intent: To award scholarships to deserving students interested in pursuing careers in journalism, media and communications.
1) Must be a current NABJ member.
2) Current college student: Must major in journalism or a communications-related discipline with the interest of pursuing a journalism career.
High School Senior: Must be a senior interested in majoring in journalism or a communications-related discipline at an accredited college/university in the U.S. following graduation.
3) Current College Student: Must have at least one year of school remaining at the time of the application submission
4) Resume and Cover Letter (must explain journalism experience, academic accomplishments, career goals, community involvement and financial need; 500 – 800 words).
5) See website for further information.
Major: Multiple: Journalism, Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts,
Class Level: High School: Senior; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any