Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarship funds to deserving students preparing to enter various business professions.
1) Must be African-American (Black) or of African descent.
2) Must be currently enrolled at a 4-year US college or university or enrolled.
3) Current high school students are not eligible.
4) Must be an ACTIVENABA member.
5) Please see website for further requirements.
Major: Multiple: Accounting, Finance, Business,
Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Masters
Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: FULL-TIME; Grad: 9 UNITS
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.3; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person: National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
Contact Person title: Lisa McCollum-National Scholarship Program
Street Address: 7474 Greenway Center Drive, Suite 1120 Greenbelt, Maryland 20770