Scholarship Intent: To help Army families with undergraduate college expenses for their dependent children.
1) Must be a dependent of a soldier on federal active duty, a retiree, or a deceased active or retired soldier.
2) To be considered dependent student must be under the age of 23, be registered in DEERS, remain unmarried for the entire academic year, and not be a member of the National Guard, Reserves, or other active duty military branch.
3) Must be enrolled for the entire academic year at a school accredited by the US Dept of Education.
4) Scholarship program will not be awarded to any student for more than four academic years, for second undergraduate degrees, or for graduate degree programs.
5) Financial need, Academic achievement and individual accomplishments.