Scholarship Intent: Meritus seeks low-income, high-potential youth from San Francisco high schools who are prepared to succeed at a four-year college or university as demonstrated through an outstanding record of personal achievement.
1) Ability to overcome challenges and desire to succeed.
2) Earn a cumulative GPA of 3.0-3.7 (unweighted).
3) Must be a senior attending a SF high school.
4) Documented financial need.
5) Must attend a 4-year accredited college or university beginning the fall term after graduation.
6) Demonstrate academic preparation to attend college through appropriate course work. Demonstrate quality involvement with others via work, school, family or in the community as reflected in letters of recommendation.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A