Scholarship Intent: The Mary P. Oenslager Scholastic Achievement Award is for Learning Ally members who are blind or visually impaired and have received, or will be receiving their bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree.
1) Legally blind; Academic excellence; outstanding leadership and service to others.
2) Registered as a Learning Ally for at least 1 yr.
3) Have or will receive a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in the US or its territories between 7/1/15 & 6/30/16.
4) Have not previously received an award from Learning ally, formerly RFB&D.
5) Applicant must not be a family member of a Learning Ally staff member or volunteer serving on a local or national board.