Scholarship Intent: Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in the United Kingdom.
1) Applicants who are awarded a Marshall Scholarship and are pursuing one of the eligible majors (various majors in the physical, life and social sciences) may be considered for an Environmental Protection Agency Scholarship.
2) Contact organization for all eligible majors.
3) Must hold first undergraduate degree from an accredited four year college or university in the U.S.
4) Must have obtained a GPA of no less than 3.7 on undergraduate degree.
5) Must not have studied for or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University.
6) Must show potential to excel as scholars, leaders and contributors to improved UK-US understanding.
Major: Multiple: Engineering, Urban Studies and Planning, Economics, Sociology,
Class Level: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: Any
Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
Citizenship: US Citizen
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: N/A; Grad GPA: N/A
Contact Person: British Consulate-General
Contact Person title:
Street Address: 1 Sansome Street, Suite 850 San Francisco, California 94104